Greek Yogurt Berry Ice Pops
- 2 packed cups fresh berries or frozen berries, thawed
- 3 tablespoon raw honey, divided
- 1 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop BioChem 100% Whey Natural Protein Powder
- 1 8-count ice pop mold or 8 3-oz paper cups
Purée berries until smooth in a blender. Transfer mixture to a medium bowl and stir in 1 tablespoon honey. In a small bowl, mix yogurt, remaining 2 tablespoon honey and protein powder. In ice pop molds or paper cups, layer yogurt mixture and berries. (Tip: Make 1 layer of each or get creative with multiple layers.) Alternatively, for a swirled effect, use a butter knife to gently swirl mixtures; for a blend, combine berry purée and yogurt before adding to molds. Insert ice pop sticks; if using paper cups, top cups with a small piece of foil and poke sticks through foil to stand upright. Freeze for at least 4 hours. Makes 8 2-oz ice pops.
Created exclusively for biochem by